Friday, November 4, 2016

2.6 Module 2 Learning Activity

  • Using the 21CLD framework and rubric (see video 2.4 and pages 3-9 of the PDF entitled ‘21CLD Learning Activity Rubrics’ ) to assess at what level the two learning activities I reflected on in Module 1 are at. Identifying the codes (from 1 to 5) which best reflects the collaborative learning in those learning activities.
Low level of collaboration activity
I have  asked myselfthe first question: are students required to work in pairs or groups? The answer is yes, so I have moved and asked myself the next question: do they have shared responsibility? I hav answered  "Yes, they do have shared responsibility" Then I have  asked myself the next question: are they making substantive decisions?The answer has been "No", it is a code 3

High Level of collabration activity
I went through the same ptocess and got to level 5 because the activity requires the highest level of collaboration. It is code 5

No comments:

Post a Comment